Monday, April 19, 2010

BLOGS


Well I guess it might be because of my crazy schedule, or lack of motivation at this point, but for some reason I find it difficult to remember that I even have this blog to write in. The notes I write to myself here and there are just glanced at when I open my notebook. I gaze into the distance and ponder what I should do and blogging doesn't seem to pop into my head. Maybe it's the fact that my secrets are so amazing that there's this intrinsic part of me that wants to protect the ideas.

Anyway, perhaps it's because we're not reminded in class so I just randomly remember I have to do this and then write about nonsense. There should be a search engine that filters out nonsense. It would check against this blog post and if an article or page is anything like it, it would just be hidden from the results. How on Earth is a stranger going to find this blog and then take the time to read this. All I know is that it will be stored in a database somewhere and cached into the system and will come up in someone's search one day and they will have wished there was some filter that hid crap like this from view.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment