Monday, April 19, 2010

Photography idea


If you could hire someone to follow you around for a night on the town and you could afford to pay them like $50, would you do it? I'll put random details here that may be difficult to follow - there's my disclaimer.

Sometimes I wish I could afford it, because this weekend, for example, was ridiculous. In one night I broke up a fight that random people were in and talked a group of about 20 people out of it while simultaneously telling people at another party that it was my friend Justin Wyne's 21st birthday (he's 22). The results of this legendary idea were unconscionable.
Iirst off I find myself in this random apartment with like 5 guys apologizing to everyone and then I say "alright then, have a good night" as I turn to leave someone says "wait, who are you?" we laughed and I went on my way back to the party Justin was at.

Justin was playing along with it quite nicely as well as the fact that all the girls at this party were pretty tipsy. Anyway, Justin got way more attention than I would have ever imagined from these girls and it was just awesome.

Saturday was Movin' On, and the band I play with was the winner of Battle of the Bands to play there so we played and then we decided on a whim to buy a lot of beer. ANYWAY...I wish someone was there to follow us around because I laughed so hard this whole weekend that I can't seem to remember why.

No comments:

Post a Comment